Thursday, February 3, 2011

Script #1

4 Units Productions
FEED In 60 Seconds. Script #1

ATTENTION ALL UNITS! Have you gotten your feed yet? If not, THIS is your last chance to purchase YOUR OWN FEED! Just call 1-800-555-FEED for your introduction tablet.

"I just love my FEED, never null while I'm connected! Browsing the ads is great. Looking through ads the old way is squelched at best. I recently found a new face through an ad my FEED automatically sent me."

Your tablet will include all of the simple steps to installing your feed and how to get on with your life, HASSLE FREE. AND if you call now we'll include a complimentary FEED sippy cup, FREE!! Yes, thats right, you will receive your introductory feed tablet, along with a stylish FEED sippy cup!

"M-Chatting is also great! I work on the moon so it's a great way to stay connected while I'm away. In fact, everything about the FEED is meg brag; shopping, chatting, browsing, learning, the feed does it all!"

We guarantee you will like what you see! But wait, THERE'S MORE! If you call now and purchase your feed over the phone, we will include 2 FEED SIPPY CUPS, ALL for 14 easy payments of $139.95!! Yes, thats right, just 14 easy payments of $139.95 (plus zapping and handling)!

"I finished updating the goopla in the cranex for feed. Now everything is set and brag for all units to get new and improved FEED."

Call 1-800-555-FEED NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment